Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nature and Wildlife Fine Art

I have new additions to my art blog. I am loving the way my art develops as I become more familiar with the different techniques, mediums and tools that I have been using to create my art. I primarily use pastels for painting, graphite pencils and colored pencils. I am now beginning to use water colors and acrylics for painting.

I have new artwork to post today.  The new art pieces are pastel paintings. This is the Lion of course. This is a pastel drawing. Cats are fascinating animals and this one is the top predator or I should say one of the top predators on the continent of Africa. Of course all of these art pieces are for sale.


Sell Art Online

The image below is a pastel of a mallard duck of course. I was at a park called Green Lane in the Germantown section of Philadelphia PA, USA. I took a photo of the duck and used it for reference when sketching and pastel paiting this piece.


Photography Prints




GOOGLE AD



The image below is a pastel painting of some very colorful tropical love birds. Parrots to be exact. I've always wanted to own one or two. Your comments are always welcome. No spammers of course.

Sell Art Online


Another pair of love birds is added below. Again this is a pastel painting. This pair is taking comfort on a tree branch while taking a nap

Sell Art Online


Forzieri.com, Italy
Shop Now

I have new art work to display here. I have been having a great time painting with acrylic paints. I will continue creating wild life art. I love animals and sea life has always intrigued me. This first painting is of a clown fish. Took me a few weeks to finish this one.
Art Prints

This one of the starfish is probably my favorite. I like the colors on the two starfish.
Sell Art Online


Earlier this year I did a drawing for my former pastor. I have not seen him in quite a while to give it to him. But will be mailing it to him shortly. The drawing of Bald Eagle took a few weekss overall to complete. I still have not decided what I'd like to create a collection of art on. I need a topic or a theme to get started on that track.

Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment