Monday, July 21, 2014

Digital Portraiture

As I mentioned in an earlier blog post I have started working with a Wacom pen and tablet set. I used Photoshop to create this art work. I would like you to check back periodically to see any new art work that I post.

The piece below is of one of the world's most well known personalities. Nelson Madiba Mandela. I am posting two versions of this art. One with the the colors of the African National Congress (ANC) flag colors. and one with some colors of my own. Become a patron of the arts at http://www.patreon.com/voiceof1

Photography Prints


Below is the Mandela version with my colors. By my colors I mean colors that I picked for the art that I like.

Sell Art Online




Another well known figure is the Sixties civil rights activist Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. King's portrait was also created with the Wacom Intuos tablet and pen set and Photoshop.

Photography Prints


Maya Angelou is an iconic figure in American culture and history who recently passed into the ages. I wanted to do a digital art piece that would be a tribute to her amazing life. Again I used the Wacom Intuos pen and tablet combo and Photoshop to create this art. I am just getting started with this type of art so check back with this blog to see updates. Click on the image for a better look at the images or to make a purchase. All images come in various sizes and numerous frame styles. Please click now.

Sell Art Online


Jimi Hendrix is certainly an iconic personality in the genre of rock and roll. From high school and afterwards too this guy continues to be one of my favorite musicians. In the genre not many compare to this guy.

Sell Art Online


Smarthome, Inc.


 Become a Patron of the Arts




No comments:

Post a Comment